About Me

Hello and welcome to my little piece of cyber space, just for me to share my daily random photo. I live with my very understanding partner, Mark and our very loyal and spoil canine daughter, Keeta. I am the mother of one incredible daughter, and have also gained two more beautiful daughters from Mark. I love to scrap, read and love photography. I have recently discovered the joy of canvas and acrylics as well. Although I am a newby at both blogging and photography I am hoping my skills will improve as I am sure they will. I enjoy good times with good people. I love good food, and most of all I love a good belly laugh.

Saturday 30 June 2012

Unusual art...

this unusual wool art was displayed at the Brisbane Art Gallery, it just amazes me the time that went into creating this piece of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment